The mission of CAPS Cares is to provide individuals with Parkinson’s and their families in the Greater Austin Area with free Social Services they otherwise may not have available to them. We aim to provide the resources and guidance they may need to manage the demands dictated by this disease.
CAPS Cares seeks to provide Licensed Social Workers and trained staff that will be available for phone consultations, in-office visits, as well as home visits when needed.
- Services provided will include:
- Facilitation of family meetings
- Client and family education
- Client and family consultations
- Recommendations for housing
- Assistance with medication resources
- Assistance with transportation resources
- Community program resources
- Assistance with Government program applications
- Assistance with food resources
- Home safety evaluations
- Assistance with advanced directives
For further information or to apply, please complete the form below. You can also email us at [email protected], or call CAPS Cares at 512-993-6830. CAPS Cares hours of operation are M-F 8 to 5. All messages left after 5:00 pm will be returned the following business day.