There are many great reasons to join the Capital Area Parkinson’s Society. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Parkinson’s disease. Members are entitled to participate in all CAPS’ programs and services. Annual Membership dues start at just $25 for an individual or $40 for a family, and are used to fund the events conducted by CAPS.
The Capital Area Parkinson’s Society seeks to:
- Educate its members about Parkinson’s disease
- Educate the public about Parkinson’s disease
- Advise members of current research on Parkinson’s disease
- Offer social interaction for individuals with PD and their families
- Provide emotional support for those with PD as well as their families
- Help individuals with Parkinson’s Disease and their families cope with the disease
It’s easy to join CAPS. Just click on the button below, pick your membership level, and complete the registration form.
Then, complete your payment using your credit card information. It’s a safe and simple way to join.
If you are already a member, you can click here to pay your dues online.
If you have questions or need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-371-3373.