The Capital Area Parkinson’s Society is a purely volunteer run non-profit organization. Nonetheless, there are costs associated with our many programs and we hope you will consider donating to help our organization function to best serve our Central Texas Parkinson’s community.
There are also a number of volunteer opportunities where we could use your help. To see a list of volunteer opportunities please click here .
Ways to support CAPS:
- Pay your dues online – and consider becoming a Sustaining or Lifetime Member
- Donate to the CAPS General Fund – make a secure online contribution or memorial with your credit card
- Volunteer – everyone has something to offer, why not you?
- The Art of Cooking – a special CAPS fundraising project
- CAPS Cares – help us help others
- AmazonSmile – support CAPS when you shop at Amazon
- Shop at Randall’s – each purchase helps fund CAPS
- Become a CAPS Sponsor – there’s a special place in our hearts for our corporate sponsors