As part of our mission, CAPS facilitates and sponsors support groups throughout the greater Austin and Central Texas area. These local groups typically meet monthly on a designated day, time and place. Local groups are listed on our calender and you will find information on each of the groups below.
A special “thanks” to all our partners who graciously make space available for these meetings. They help make it possible to for those whose lives are impacted by Parkinson’s Disease to meet others in the nearby area.
Can’t find a local support group near you? Let us know. Perhaps we can help start a group in your area. Or better yet, volunteer to help organize a group – we’ll help you get started and facilitate your meetings.
Local Parkinson’s Support Groups in the Central Texas Area
- Belmont Village, West Lake Hills, TX (2nd Friday @ 10:30 am)
- Burnet, TX (2nd Wednesday @ 2:00 pm)
- Lakeway Area (1st Tuesday @ 2:00 pm)
- Querencia/Barton Creek, TX (4th Wednesday @ 2:30 pm)
- Round Rock, TX (4th Tuesday @ 3:00 pm)
- Simultaneous Parkinson’s Group and Carepartners Group – West Austin (2nd Tuesday @ 10:15 am)