There are many great reasons to join the Capital Area Parkinson’s Society. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Parkinson’s disease. Members are entitled to participate in all CAPS’ programs and services. Annual Membership dues start at just $25 for an individual or $40 for a family, and are used to fund the events conducted by CAPS. Your membership also entitles you to receive our monthly newsletter!
The Capital Area Parkinson’s Society seeks to:
- Educate its members about Parkinson’s disease
- Educate the public about Parkinson’s disease
- Advise members of current research on Parkinson’s disease
- Offer social interaction for individuals with PD and their families
- Provide emotional support for those with PD as well as their families
- Help individuals with Parkinson’s Disease and their families cope with the disease
- Offer supervised group physical therapy
- Encourage all individuals with Parkinson’s Disease to be physically active.
Once you complete the membership application below, click here to pay your dues online with a credit card or through your checking account.