Our 2017 Monthly Membership Meetings will be jam-packed with informative speakers, entertainment, exercise, support and sharing, with a good dose of fun.
- January 21st – Virginia Lawson, Family Elder Care
- February 25th – Sarah King, DPT, Physical Therapy & Wellness
- March 18th – Panel presentation with Dr. Valerie Rundle, Neurologist, and Dr. Nile Barnes, a local pharmacist
- April 22nd –CAPS Annual Parkinson’s Month Conference
- May 20th – TBD
- June 17th –Ice Cream Social and Nutrition Presentation
- July 15th –Dr Elizabeth Peckham, Neurologist
- August 19th –Hope Young, MT-BC, Center for Music Therapy
- September 16th – TBD
- October 21st – Round-table discussion
- November 18th – Dr. Rob Izor, Neurologist
- December 16th –CAPS Annual holiday program
Our 2017 programs continue to feature engaging, expert speakers and highly informative presentations each month. Program information will be posted as soon as it is available, so check back often!
Presentation Materials. Copies of many presentations given at CAPS meetings are available on our website. Click here for the Presentations page to see all available presentations. (Presentations are provided in Adobe PDF format, which should allow most anyone to view them without additional software.)