Our 2015 Monthly Membership Meetings will be jam-packed with informative speakers, entertainment, exercise, support and sharing, with a good dose of fun.
- January 17th – New Year’s Roundtable
- February 21st – Dr. Stanley Fisher
- March 21st – Jennifer Perez: Adaptive Driving
- April 18th – Dr. Marcus Cranston
- May 16th – Legislative Roundtable and Update
- June 20th – Dr. Michael Soileau
- July 18th – Shelly Carver: Speech & Swallowing
- August 15th – Neurology Solutions Panel
- September 19th – Dr. Elizabeth Peckham: Movement disorder questions
- October 17th – Dr. Ronald Devere: Memory Loss
- November 21st – Dr. Thomas Hill
- December 19th – CAPS Winter Holiday Program
We are hard at work planning our 2016 programs. They will continue to feature engaging speakers and informative presentations each month. That information will be posted as soon as it is available, so check back often!
Presentation Materials. Copies of the presentations given at CAPS meetings are available on our website. Click here for the Presentations page to see all available presentations. (Presentations are provided in Adobe PDF format, which should allow most anyone to view them without additional software.)